We specialize in the design of labeling and graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for medical products and applications. Our services include:
- Labeling and packaging design: analysis and design of instructional materials (e.g., instructions for use, quick reference guides, user manuals, packaging, and on-device labeling) based on FDA guidelines, applicable regulatory standards, best practices in human factors and graphic design, and client branding requirements.
- Screen design: development of screens, from initial rough sketches to finalized electronic formats optimized for incorporation into products.
- Navigation design: creation of information architectures that optimize ease of use.
Design Science’s graphic and interaction design services are characterized by:
- Collaboration with client’s branding and marketing teams.
- Integration of human factors and design, to assure that usability is baked into the design.
- Simple, elegant look and feel, so that GUIs appeal to users and communicate the right message.